miércoles, 23 de mayo de 2007

[FirSt COmPoSiTion!]

Hi!! Today I'm going to show you the first composition that I've wrote this term. It is an e-mail about myself sended to my teacher, Lourdes.

hi!
How are things? My name is Núria, do you remember me? I was yout pupil on year ago. Now, I'm 17 years old, nearly 18. I live in a small village called Sant Miquel de Fluvià, with my parents and brother. I have 6 pets: 5 cats and a very pretty dog.
My life is similar to the life one year ago, I continue studying a lot, I think that this year is going to be one of the most stressful year of my life!
Next year I will go to Barcelona to study Greek and Latin Language and Literature. I only can study it in Barcelona because this degree is not very wellknown be the students, but I am not sad for it because since I was a child I wanted to study in Barcelona, I like this city a lot!!
What about you? Do you continue teaching in the same school? I hope you and your family are ok.

Núria.

No hay comentarios: